Prior to joining Ryans Solicitors LLP in 2018, Alexander worked as a Barrister at Law for several years representing corporate and individual clients in a range of matters at every level of the Irish Courts and various quasi-judicial bodies.
Alexander has practised in a variety of areas including employment, personal injury, property, probate, chancery, financial, and family law, providing well-researched advice, advocacy and negotiation services for his clients.
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), UCD (2011)
- Diploma in Legal Studies, Kings Inns (2013)
- Barrister at Law Degree, Kings Inns (T2014)
- Advanced Diploma in Employment Law, Kings Inns (2017)
- Masters in Arts in Classics, UCD (2019)