Matthew is a founding partner of Ryans Solicitors LLP, having previously worked for a leading Dublin-based commercial firm.
Matthew has gained significant experience in property-related matters and advises various Approved Housing Bodies on all issues affecting their day-to-day operations.
- Bachelor of Business and Legal Studies (BBLS), University College Dublin (2006)
- The Law Society of Ireland (H2011)
- Certificate in Conveyancing and Property Law (2014)
- Certificate in Charity Law, Trusteeship and Governance (2015)
- Diploma in Commercial Property (2016)